Here's how to get license keys for Arundo Edge.
You need a license key to continue using Arundo Edge beyond the 14-day trial period.
Getting a License Key¶
Complete the following to get a license key for Arundo Edge.
- Open a License Key request.
- In Customer Name, enter the name of your company.
In Installation Details, enter details about where the edge device is installed.
If the edge device is going to have intermittent network connectivity, enter details about when the device is likely to be online/offline.
In License End Date, enter when the license needs to end.
Enter the date 12 months from now if unsure.
Enter your name and email address.
- An Arundo representative will contact you shortly to provide you with a license key.
- When you receive your license key, you need to register it using the instructions below.
Registering Your License Key¶
Complete the following to register your license key.
You must register your license key regardless of whether you are using the trial or full version of Arundo Edge.
- Access Arundo Edge.
Click the License Status indicator on the sidebar.
Enter your license key and click Validate.
- If the registration is successful, no further action is required.
- If the registration is unsuccessful, contact our Customer Support team for further assistance.