V3.0 (686) June 17, 2020¶
Here are the release notes for Arundo Edge V3.0 (686).
New Edge Manager¶
The new Edge Manager is a browser-based, remote management application for Arundo Edge. The Edge Manager gives you the ability to:
- Monitor edge devices in real-time from anywhere.
- Add edge devices to your network.
- Deploy machine learning models to edge devices, including the ability to deploy multiple model endpoints in a single deployment.
- Configure options for models running on edge devices.
- Manage licenses for edge devices.
Read the Edge Manager article for more information.
Warm storage on the edge¶
You can now store data in a TimescaleDB warm storage database on your edge device. This gives you the ability to operate Edge with a local historian and store tag values selectively for longer periods of time.
If you are running machine learning models on the edge, this gives your models the ability to query historical time series data to deliver insights.
Read the Settings article for instructions on how to set up warm storage on on the edge.
Stream data to AWS or GCP¶
You can now stream data from Arundo Edge to the Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud or Google Cloud Platform (GCP). This exciting development gives you greater flexibility over where you can stream data collected from your industrial assets.
Read the Cloud article for instructions on how to set up connections to AWS & GCP.
- You can now trigger models to run based on schedule, interval, or data events.
- You can now authenticate connections to OPC UA servers with user credentials and certificates.
- Arundo Edge has a new modern and elegant color scheme.