Arundo Edge is an IoT gateway that enables cloud-based analytics for industrial assets.
Arundo Edge transforms your industrial assets into smart IoT-enabled devices, which makes managing your industrial operations much easier.
Arundo Edge is a key component in the Arundo Enterprise suite.
Arundo Edge integrates seamlessly with Arundo Fabric to stream data from industrial assets to the cloud. From the Arundo Fabric cloud, equipment operators can view visualizations of data on dashboards.
This gives you an end-to-end solution to manage industrial assets proactively.
- Rapid deployment and scalability, installs in less than 5 minutes
- Out-of-the-box support for OPC UA and Modbus TCP protocols
- Computes on the edge
- Runs machine learning models on the edge (one-click deployment from Arundo Fabric)
- Update frequency up to 10 Hz
- Buffers data locally to support remote / low-bandwidth scenarios
- Streams data to a Microsoft Azure IoT Hub (Arundo Fabric or your own)
- Easy to set up, configure, and manage with intuitive user interface
How it Works¶
Arundo Edge is purpose built for enabling secure, cloud-based IOT analytics in industrial environments.
Arundo Edge connects to industrial control systems and retrieves data from sensors on industrial assets. Arundo Edge then streams the sensor data to the cloud, where operations personnel can run the data through machine learning models and analyze the results on dashboards.
Arundo Edge meets a number of digital industrial needs across a range of industries.