Arundo Edge Manager¶
Arundo Edge Manager is a browser-based, remote management application for Arundo Edge. The Edge Manager gives you the ability to:
- Monitor edge devices in real-time from anywhere.
- Add edge devices to your network.
- Deploy machine learning models to edge devices.
- Configure options for models running on edge devices.
- Manage licenses for edge devices.
Accessing Edge Manager¶
Here's how to access Edge Manager.
- Open Google Chrome.
- Go to: https://edge-manager.app.arundo.com/
- Enter your login credentials.
- Click LOG IN.
The Overview page displays dashboards that show diagnostic information for the edge devices in your network. At a glance, you can see whether each device is connected and streaming data successfully.
The Devices page displays the real-time status of connections to devices running Arundo Edge.
Click an edge device on the Devices page to view detailed diagnostic and configuration information. You can then view a series of pages that display specific information about the device.
- The Overview page displays a high-level performance metrics for the device. From here, you can quickly determine how the device is operating.
- The Edge Agent page displays details about the tags streamed to and from the device.
- The Logs page displays an audit log of activity on the device.
- The Processes page displays details about the processes running on the device.
- The Network page displays details about the network connections used by the device.
- The Containers page displays details about the Docker containers running on the device.
You can use Docker containers to run machine learning models on edge devices.
The IoT Hubs page displays the IoT hubs connected to Arundo Edge, including all of the edge devices connected to each hub.
The Docker Images page displays the Docker images stored in your Docker registry. Use the Docker Images page to deploy docker images containing machine learning models to edge devices.
The Tasks page displays an activity log of Docker image deployments to edge devices.
The Licenses page displays the licenses issued to edge devices. Use the Licenses page to issue new licenses or revoke existing licenses.