Arundo Edge is a desktop application that runs on your edge devices. Arundo Edge also includes a number of services that run to stream data from your industrial assets to the cloud.
The Arundo Edge app gives you the ability to:
- Establish connections to control systems
- Establish connections to cloud environments
- Run compute blocks on streaming data
- Run machine learning models on streaming data
- Monitor data streamed from control systems and to the cloud
- Clean up historical tag data
- Manage Arundo Edge licenses
Check out the following guides to get started.
Learn how to access Edge.
Learn how to navigate Edge.
Learn how to use the Dashboard.
Learn how to connect Edge to a control system using OPC UA.
Learn how to connect Edge to a control system using Modbus TCP.
Learn how to use compute blocks and machine learning models in Edge.
Learn how to view the data sent to and from Edge.